1. About this policy
2. About us
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 13465607.
3. How to contact us
To contact us, please write to The Gallery Next Door, 238 Burton Road, Manchester, M20 2LW, United Kingdom, or e-mail us at [email protected]
4. What types of data we hold about you
The data and information we hold and process about you consists of the following:
- Information about you:
• Your name
• Your contact details, including address, telephone, mobile, fax, own website, and e-mail.
- Information relating to your orders
• Your purchase transactions
• Your purchase orders
• Your payment information and payment history
• Order delivery, fulfilment and returns information.
- Technical information when you visit our website
• Web browser information including your browser brand (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome),
• Operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, OSX, Android)
• IP address (a unique identifier allocated to your computer for your connection to the internet).
• Information relation to your use of our website, including where you visited our website from, and what pages you visit on our website.
5. How we obtain your data
We obtain your data through a variety of means, including:
a. Forms you fill in / data you provide.
• From forms which you complete and submit on our website
• From printed forms which you obtain from our website or us
• Data we collect face-to-face, or by means of e-mail or telephone
b. Other information you supply
• From the data, information and images you post, upload or otherwise provide to our website, including our forum.
• From any other information you supply from time to time, including through telephone calls, emails and other communications between you and us.
• From any information supplied by other users of our site and other customers.
c. Generated Information
• From information generated by us as a result of dealings, transactions and communications with you, including supplying any goods or services to you, providing the functionality of our website, operating competitions, and dealing with queries, support requests and complaints.
d. Technical Information
• From information which is automatically supplied by your web-browser when you visit our website.
• From information recorded by our server when you view any page on our website.
6. Data uses
We use your data for the following operational purposes:-
a. Operate and improve our website
• To provide our website and its features and functionality.
• To analyse the performance of and improve our website.
• To keep you informed with status or other administrative notices.
b. Supply of goods and services
• To perform each order from you for the supply of goods and services.
• To collect payments due from you.
c. General administration
• To monitor our staff.
• To communicate with you for administrative and support purposes.
• To manage complaints, disputes and claims.
• To enforce our contracts and terms and bring claims.
7. Who we disclose your data to
We may supply your data to a government authority where required to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, or where reasonably required to protect your vital interests.
8. Where we process your data
We and our contractors and suppliers normally store and process your data in the United Kingdom. However, we and our contractors and suppliers may from time to time store and process your data elsewhere, including outside the European Economic Area. This may be because our contractor or supplier who carries out any order fulfilment or payment processing, for instance, may be based elsewhere.
If your data is to be stored or processed outside the European Economic Area, we will comply with, and take all reasonable steps to ensure our contractors and suppliers comply with, the rules under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) for processing personal data outside the European Economic Area.
9. Data security and preventing unauthorised access
All employees are responsible for ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information. We recognise the importance of information security. The primary purpose of our information security is the protection of services to customers.
We will adhere to all the requirements of PCI DSS in protecting customer card details.
This policy is subject to review annually to ensure that at a strategic level it addresses the evolving information security threats and objectives needed for the organisation to be successful.
10. Cookies that we use
11. Your rights
a. Access to your data
You are entitled to a copy of all personal data we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email at [email protected] requesting a Subject Access Request Form.
b. Your right to alter inaccurate data
You are entitled to ask us to change, erase, block or modify any inaccuracies in your personal data, by contacting us using our contact details above. We will respond to these requests within one month. In most cases you can do this yourself though your account web pages on our website, which let you change and update your data.
c. Your right to erasure
If you wish to have all of your data that is held by Art Gallery erased, you should contact us on the details above, to which we will respond within one month.
12. Third-Party Websites
13. Changes to this policy
14. Legal status of this policy
15. Meaning of words we use in this policy
In this policy:
• personal data means any of your data which constitutes personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and in relation to which you are the data subject.
• we, our and us means The Gallery Next Door Ltd.
• you and your means you our visitor or customer, including anyone who visits our website, purchases anything from us.
• your data means all data and information which you supply, or we otherwise hold, obtain, generate or process in relation to you from time to time, as further detailed in this policy.
• service means any service provided by us, whether free or paid-for, including our website any service, feature or functionality of our website.
• website means our internet website whose address is http://www.thegallerynextdoor.co,uk and any additional or replacement website from time to time that we operate.